Call Box - One-Way AWR-CB2100
The One-Way Call Box from Advanced Wireless Communications provides a fast and easy wireless method for individuals to summon a member of staff to a specific department or location. When the button on the one-way call box is pressed, it transmits a recorded voice message to two-way radios alerting the staff that assistance is needed.
- AWR-CB2100 One-Way Call Box
- Battery Tray and Screws
- Built-in Mounting Bracket
- 3-Size D 1.5 Alkaline Batteries (Rayovac or equillivant)
- 1-Year Warranty
- 450MHz to 470MHz Frequency Band of Operation - Analog
- .5W or 2W transmit power level
- Water resistant (IP67)
- Companding on/off
- Optional customized call box labels (front / two sides)(Special order)
- Battery Operated (3 D-cell)
- Easy battery replacement
- Very low current consumption when in 'Sleep Mode'
- Low battery monitoring / low battery alert to radio channel users
- Obvious Activation button
- Less obvious reset button
- Local audio greeting message upon activation
- LED indicator when call box is active (awake)
- Busy channel monitor before transmit
- Available transmit message alert tone, 9 to choose from
- Programmable 'alert message repeat' transmission time interval
- Locally recorded or pre-recorded .wav file audio messages
- Selectable 'Sleep Mode' delay timer. Automatically enters 'Sleep Mode' with inactivity.
- Adjustable local speaker volume
- Local audio to acknowledge call box clear
- Radio transmitted clear message available
- Two call box back covers are available
- Flat surface for wall mount or custom bracket applications (Standard)
- Built in counter-top stand or square pole strap mounting (Special order)
- UHF, 450MHz – 470MHz
- Power output, .5/2W
- Battery power – three D cell
- Water Resistant (IP67)
- Size: H 8.1875" x W 5.1" x D 2.75"
- Weight: 2.25lbs.
- Operating Temperature range: -25C to +55